Blended learning simply means combining one or more modes of learning to create a coherent solution. We work with our clients to design and develop blended learning solutions that include webinars, classrooms, coaching, eLearning, assessment and qualifications or accreditation.
Depending on your organization’s needs, sometimes e-learning alone won’t cut it. We create comprehensive blended learning curriculums that combine the best of both online learning and in-person learning, enabling you to get the performance results and behaviour changes you need.
Star IT Euro believes that learning operates on a continuum and is not isolated to individual training events. Our blended approach combines the appropriate learning modalities, technologies, delivery times, and accessibility options to create custom solutions that meet client learning goals and objectives in a broad range of learning environments.
While custom e-learning is our backbone, sometimes the right training mix requires a supplemental dose of offline solutions. The comprehensive curriculums we create are often a puzzle piece to our client’s big picture learning strategy or initiative. So, whether it’s classroom learning, virtual learning events, self-directed online courses, job aids, study guides, gaming or more, we can design a balanced blend that will get your learners doing the right things at the right times to drive performance and positive business change.
We have expertise in a wide range of blended learning:
– Instructor guides, participant guides, and presentation materials
– Train-the-trainer materials and facilitation
– Electronic and printed job aids
– Look-up and reference materials for 24/7 performance support
– Learning program launch strategies and services
– Assessment strategies and services
– Learning portals
– LMS strategy and support
– Learning events such as webinars and online meetings
– Globalization and localization services
– Blended Learning Solution Stories:
– Blended Learning Certification Case Study