This online course will provide experienced IT professionals with the training that they need to implementation and configuration process for Microsoft Intune, and includes topics on Software distribution, Mobile Management Policies, Software updates and reporting, as well as alerts generated for updates, configuration and security situations on Microsoft Intune.
This courseware is intended for IT professionals who take part in Introducing Microsoft Intune.
If you require any questions about this online course don’t hesitate to ask. “email@example.com”
Registration deadline: 31 July 2021
Start online course: 1 September 2021
Study me: Self-paced
Certificate of completion of the course: Yes
You can buy our online courses from anywhere in the world by using one of the below payment methods.
After completing this online course, you will be able to:
- Definition of Microsoft Intune
- Configure Microsoft Intune
- Implement and Configure ADFS for Single Sign-ON
- Create Intune groups to organize users and devices
- Set Mobile Devices Management (MDM) Authority
- Create Mobile Management Policies
- Manage Computers Using Microsoft Intune
- Deploy Applications Using Microsoft Intune
- Configure Alerts, Notifications and Reports
- Enroll Mobile Devices in Intune
- Configure Mobile Application Management policies “MAM”
- Resource Access profile with Microsoft Intune.
We create the highest quality courseware curriculum possible, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
We have technical support of our customers for one year.