This courseware will provide experienced IT professionals with the training that they need to provision, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365 identities and cloud services.
This courseware is intended for IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies.
After completing this e-Learning courseware, you will be able to:
- Provision Office 365
– Provision tenants
– Add and configure custom domains
– Plan a pilot
- Plan and implement networking and security in Office 365
– Configure DNS records for services
– Enable client connectivity to Office 365
– Administer rights management
– Manage administrator roles in Office 365
- Manage cloud identities
– Configure password management
– Manage user and security groups
– Manage cloud identities with Windows PowerShel
- Implement and manage identities by using DirSync
– Prepare on-premises Active Directory for DirSync
– Set up DirSync
– Manage Active Directory users and groups with DirSync in place
- Implement and manage federated identities (single sign-on)
– Plan requirements for Active Directory Federation Services
– Install and manage AD FS servers
– Install and manage AD FS Proxy servers
- Monitor and troubleshoot Office 365 availability and usage
– Analyze reports
– Monitor service health
– Isolate service interruption
We create the highest quality courseware curriculum possible, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. We have technical support of our customers for one year.
If you require any questions on this courseware don’t hesitate to ask.
Start e-Courseware: 17 June 2019
Study me: Self-paced
You can buy our products from anywhere in the world by using one of the below payment methods.