This courseware will provide experienced IT professionals with the training that they need to help securely and efficiently provide Microsoft Office 365 services in any environment.
This courseware is intended for IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies.
After completing this courseware, you will be able to:
- Manage clients and end-user devices
– Manage user-driven client deployments
– Manage IT deployments of Offi ce 365 ProPlus
– Set up telemetry and reporting
– Plan for Office clients
- Provision SharePoint Online site collections
– Confi gure external user sharing
– Create SharePoint site collection
– Plan a collaboration solution
- Confi gure Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for end users
– Configure additional email addresses for users
– Create and manage external contacts
– Configure personal archive policies
– Confi gure Skype for Business Online end-user
- Plan for Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online
– Manage anti-malware and anti-spam policies
– Recommend a mailbox migration strategy
– Plan for Exchange Online
– Manage Skype for Business global external
We create the highest quality courseware curriculum possible, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. We have technical support of our customers for one year.
If you require any questions on this courseware don’t hesitate to ask.
Start e-Course: 04 February 2019
Study me: Self-paced
You can buy our products from anywhere in the world by using one of the below payment methods.