This courseware will provide experienced IT professionals with the training that they need to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a windows Server domain corporate environment, installing and customizing Windows 10 operating system and apps, configuring local and remote network connectivity and storage, configure data security, device security and network security and to maintain, update and recover Windows 10.
This courseware is intended for IT professionals who take part in Installing and Configuring Windows 10.
After completing this courseware, you will be able to:
- Install Windows 10
- Configure a device running Windows 10
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device
- Manage storage in Windows 10
- Manage folders and printers
- Manage data and device security
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices
We create the highest quality courseware curriculum possible, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. We have technical support of our customers for one year.
If you require any questions on this courseware don’t hesitate to ask.
Start e-Course: 04 February 2019
Study me: Self-paced
You can buy our products from anywhere in the world by using one of the below payment methods.