Office 365 (OneNote)
This courseware will provide experiences to learn about working with Microsoft OneNote in office 365 and then build your skills as you learn to perform increasingly specialized procedures. This product designed for who want to use OneNote to take and organize project notes; add images, shapes, and handwriting to notes, share notes with friends and colleagues and embed Microsoft Excel spreadsheets in notes to manage data and create useful visualizations. “
This courseware designed for use as a learning and reference resource by home and business users of Microsoft Office 365 programs who want to use OneNote to take notes wherever. OneNote automatically saves and synchronizes your notes so you can focus on your thoughts and ideas. OneNote’s got you covered whatever way you shape your thoughts.
After completing this courseware, you will be able to work with features:
- What is Microsoft OneNote in office 365?
- Manage notebooks, sections, and pages
- Create and format notes
- Work with your notes
- Add ink and shapes to a notebook
- Review and password-protect notebook text
- Manage views, windows, and page versions
- Organize notes by using tags and categories
- Print and share notebooks and pages
- Manage OneNote options and the interface
- Enhance OneNote by using the Onetastic add-in
We create the highest quality courseware curriculum possible, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. We have technical support of our customers for one year.
If you require any questions on this courseware don’t hesitate to ask.
Start e-Courseware: 17 June 2019
Study me: Self-paced
You can buy our products from anywhere in the world by using one of the below payment methods.