Policy last updated: 16/12/2022.
Star IT Euro Limited understands your concerns over the privacy of Personal Data you may submit through the use of this website or through any other form of contact with our organisation.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- Information such as name, address, email address, contact number and payment details which are collected to support the transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website.
- Any other information that you choose to provide to us.
Legal Basis for using Personal Data
Star IT Euro will only process Personal Data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend upon the reason we collected and the needs to use the Personal Data. Under UK and EU data protection legislation in almost all cases the legal basis will be because:
- Processing of the Personal Data is necessary to perform the contract to fulfil your request for services.
- Processing of the Personal Data is necessary to support your consumption of services.
- Processing of the Personal Data is necessary to support the creation of a contract with you as a new Customer.
- Star IT Euro processes the Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation.
- You have consented to Star IT Euro using the Personal Data for a particular purpose.
If processing of your Personal Data is subject to any other laws then the basis of processing your data may be different to that set out above and may in those circumstances be based on your consent in all cases.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
- When visitor send message for us of part ” GET IN TOUCH ” and ” REGISTRATIONS ” of our website.
- Answering any enquiry you raise.
- Billing you for the services you consume.
- Delivering and supporting the services to which you subscribe, including notification of service status updates.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How long will we keep Personal Data
Star IT Euro will keep your Personal Data only for a long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For example, if you subscribe for services through the Star IT Euro courseware we will keep your Personal Data as long as you are an active subscriber to that service, and after that for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to the service. We will also keep Personal Data as required to comply with any legal obligation.
We will actively review the Personal Data we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymise it, when there is no legal, business or customer need to retain it.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- For your convenience we may store your credit card information longer than 30 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Please let us know if the Personal Data which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Failure to inform us of a change to your Personal Data may result in the suspension, or withdrawal, of your subscribed services.
Third party websites
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. That make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
- We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United Kingdom and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Address: Grosvenor House, 11 St Paul’s Square, Birmingham B3 1RB (England office).
Tel: +44 (121) 288 9040