e-Content Production (for Colleges and Universities)
£550.00 – £1,500.00
Developing valuable eLearning content can support your college or university in delivering professional accreditations and the latest operational and legislative requirements. Your students can quickly and easily be kept up to date with the latest information and e-Contents needs.
After completing this course you can generate and modify any original source for creating innovative, effective, practical, and engaging e-Content for your teaching tailored to your students’ needs and specific goals by generating and updating content or a new blended learning approach.
If you require any questions about this online course don’t hesitate to ask. “email@example.com”
Registration deadline: Registration closes on 30 October 2021
Start online course: 01 November 2021
Study me: Self-paced
Duration: Part-time (Three Months)
Certificate of completion of the course: Yes
Payment Terms: You can pay the course fee in one step, or monthly (In three consecutive months).
You can buy our online courses from anywhere in the world by using one of the below payment methods.
After completing this course, you will learn the following topics:
- State the meaning of e-content
- Guidelines for developing e-Content
- Process of designing and developing e-Content
- Guidelines for curating e-Content
- Steps in different educational design models
- File formats for e-Content
- e-Content design (Create electronic content about a specific topic) for Colleges and Universities
- Universal Design of Learning (UDL) as a Framework for Creating Accessible Material for Colleges and Universities
- Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright
- What is a Learning Management System (LMS)?
Full Payment, Monthly Payment