E.A Keratin Treatment
The “Everything about Keratin” training online course is a training designed for hairdressers who want to broaden their qualifications. This is a great opportunity to extend your skills and the ability to add another treatment to the list of services. The treatment, which is currently one of the most popular, because customers dream of beautiful, smooth and shiny hair every day.
If you require any questions about this online course don’t hesitate to ask. “produc[email protected]”
Registration deadline: 18 June 2021
Start online course: 26 July 2021
Study me: Self-paced
Certificate of completion of the course: Yes
You can buy our online courses from anywhere in the world by using one of the below payment methods.
The “Everything about Keratin Treatment” training online course is suitable for both beginning stylists and seasoned professionals. You will learn the pros and cons of performing a professional Keratin smoothing treatment.
In this course you will acquire knowledge and skills that will give you absolute control of the methods and materials used to smooth, straighten, strengthen and rehabilitate hair.
Key Topics To Be Covered By Keratin Treatment Course:
- Contraindications to the procedure
- Cutting methods after smoothing treatments
- Dealing with adverse scenarios and unwanted results
- Diagnosis and knowledge of hair types and quality of hair structure (Colored hair, virgin hair, with or without highlights, hair client history and more).
- Familiarity with customer wishes and emphasis on how to have a consultation with the customer.
- Hair diagnosis
- Hair and scalp health
- Hair smoothing results, straight, super-straight “planks”, naturally smooth (if the purpose is to loosen curls)
- Implementation methods and emphasis on each of the existing
- Keratin hair straightening
- Preparation of hair prior to performing work
- Selecting the type of Smoothing method best suited to hair type
- Setting realistic expectations
- What is keratin straightening
- Working with puffy hair, thinning or damaged hair
- Ways to maintain healthy hair